I booked an award flight on JetBlue and then paid $100 to change the dates of the trip, plus additional charges for extra legroom seats.I canceled the trip and was told that there was no time limit to reuse the award AND that I did NOT have to rebook at the moment of cancellation.

When I then called JetBlue to reuse the award, they refused to reinstate it, claiming two things: 1) that I had not canceled my reservation, when in fact I did cancel it; and 2) that it had to be rebooked at the time of cancellation, which is the opposite of what their customer service representative told me when I called to cancel! To add insult to injury, they also would not refund the additional fees I paid for more legroom seats on the unused award travel.

They made absolutely no attempt to offer me anything by way of apology, much less owning their mistake.I won't fly them again.

Review about: Jetblue Airways Flight Booking.

Had an Experience with JetBlue Airways?

Comments

Have you been ripped off by jetblue?

We help thousands of people just like you to get JUSTICE

File your Lawsuit Today

Contact 212 709 8141

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #212819

The point of this whole letter is I forgot to cancel my reservation and I don't see why I should be punished for it.

Greyhound - Very very dissatisfied Greyhound "I'm on bus 60542 Nashville TN to Cincinnati OH .The bus seems like one of of your old buses..." Read more Plusmar S.A. Took My Money And Never Took Care Of Me And/Or Any Of My Complaints, Period!     A Very Selfish, Greedy Company To Travel With! Plusmar "2535 Hauser Boulevard Los Angeles, California 90016 Wednesday, December 21, 2016 c/o V.I.P. Corporate Executive PLUSMAR S.A Ruta Provincial 36 N° 1225 K.M. 24, 500 Florencio Varela, 1888 Argentina 54..." Read more Etihad Airways the worst experience ever, obnoxious attitude and behaviour!! Etihad Airways "...On reaching the counter, I was told the flight was overbooked and I won't be allowed to board the flight..." Read more Delta Airlines - Dangerous and DIsgusting Delta Airlines "On Monday, May 8, I flew from MCI to LAX on what was supposed to be one of your newer Embrayer jets. What pulled up to the gate was a..." Read more Waffle House - Egregious service by WH employees to a 30 yr service veteran Waffle House "On or about, 9/22/2017, between 4-5pm, I visited the Georgia State University Waffle House located at 100 Piedmont Ave SE, Atlanta GA 30303. Upon visiting the store, I noticed an..." Read more Keystone Rv - Very Disappointed - Won't buy another! Keystone Rv "Keystone builds a very nice looking product. Unfortunately they source poor quality accessories and then don't stand behind them. In addition, the build quality is on the surface only. one..." Read more Kenneth Cole - WALLET DEFECTED ,WITHOUT USING IT WAS TORN Kenneth Cole "WORST PRODUCTS....INFACT SPURIOUS MATERIAL USED..... NO COMPARISON WITH MK OR WITH COACH...KENNETHCOLE REACTION ....A BIG NO TO KENNETHCOLE REACTION... THE COMPANY HAS NO ANSWER.....THEY SAY GET IT REPAIR FROM A..." Read more Swagtron sent me a dangerous unit, refused to take responsibility afterwards Swagtron "I sent in a swagtron scooter for tire replacements in August. They sent me back my unit with multiple unauthorized repairs done, including a replacement engine with fewer gear options...." Read more