I booked an award flight on JetBlue and then paid $100 to change the dates of the trip, plus additional charges for extra legroom seats.I canceled the trip and was told that there was no time limit to reuse the award AND that I did NOT have to rebook at the moment of cancellation.

When I then called JetBlue to reuse the award, they refused to reinstate it, claiming two things: 1) that I had not canceled my reservation, when in fact I did cancel it; and 2) that it had to be rebooked at the time of cancellation, which is the opposite of what their customer service representative told me when I called to cancel! To add insult to injury, they also would not refund the additional fees I paid for more legroom seats on the unused award travel.

They made absolutely no attempt to offer me anything by way of apology, much less owning their mistake.I won't fly them again.

Review about: Jetblue Airways Flight Booking.

Had an Experience with JetBlue Airways?

Comments

Have you been ripped off by jetblue?

We help thousands of people just like you to get JUSTICE

File your Lawsuit Today

Contact 212 709 8141

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #212819

The point of this whole letter is I forgot to cancel my reservation and I don't see why I should be punished for it.