Verified Buyer

Verified Reviewer

4.7

I bought a JetBlue ticket to make good use of my available True Blue points and use my AAdvantage reciprocal benefits with the company. Unfortunately for me and many others, AA and JetBlue partnership ended, and as of 7/21/23, every reservation thereafter did not include any benefits that would have previously applied as part of their agreement.

However, my JetBlue reservation included my AA number and status from before that date, and even though the online system denied my the benefits, a quick chat with customer service allow me to have my two free checked bags added, and they promised me that I could also get my free premium seat by chatting with them within 24 hrs from departure.

Long story short, I am surprised JetBlue fulfilled its commitment and gave me the benefits I was supposed to get from the very beginning, even after the company and AA parted ways. I thought it deserved to be shared.

User's recommendation: Ok to use for flights major carriers don't cover.

Preferred solution: Keep up good customer service..

JetBlue Airways Pros: Customer servcice.

JetBlue Airways Cons: Aa benefits not valid with airline anymore.

Comments

chat-icon

Please avoid publishing any personal information and promotional content

JetBlue Airways Reviews