Dearing, Kansas

Jet Blue - the most inconvenient way to control the TV.

Jet Blue Airbus 321 from New York to San Francisco has screen controls mounted into the arm-rests.

Why???!! Why not the touchscreen similar to how most of the other airlines have installed nowadays.

I ended up constantly switching my own channels and channels and volume of the people sitting next to me. Controls are located on top of the armrests and people constantly press them with their elbows.

P.S.

Other shocking things for me were $5 movies and paid blankets, but those ones I can at least accept and understand.

This reviewer shared experience about "not thinking about average consumer" and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. This person is overall dissatisfied with JetBlue Airways and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Delta Airlines that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about JetBlue Airways.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Transport category for more informed decision or compare JetBlue Airways to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with JetBlue Airways?

Comments