Jet Blue - the most inconvenient way to control the TV.
Jet Blue Airbus 321 from New York to San Francisco has screen controls mounted into the arm-rests.
Why???!! Why not the touchscreen similar to how most of the other airlines have installed nowadays.
I ended up constantly switching my own channels and channels and volume of the people sitting next to me. Controls are located on top of the armrests and people constantly press them with their elbows.
Other shocking things for me were $5 movies and paid blankets, but those ones I can at least accept and understand.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- not thinking about average consumer
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Product or service
- Onboard Service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "My parents and I took Megabus from Bristol to London and we have had the worst experience EVER. A group of barbarians (from the jungle/forest) were shouting throughout the journey..."
- "United PetSafe almost killed my Greyhound on July 3, 2013 on our flights from San Diego to Boston. My dog and my cat were never allowed out of their crates,..."
- "Worst website ever!!! Down for weeks at at time. Cannot login in to TrueBlue account. Too many redirects attempting to login. Constantly getting errors when searching for fares. Phone service..."
- "My family and I had gone to Target and saw that they had this black futon that switched as a bed for the sale price of 99.00. We went home..."
- "Dear Mr. Jim Millerborg(Sam's Club; Wichita Kansas 316-945-3010)My name is Kimberly Vu-Childrey and I'm just one of Sam's customers. I have purchased and IPod-touch on 01/18/2010, with the 2yr Service..."
- "This company sent non-functional product and doesn't refund..don't return calls on there listed toll free number , left multiple massages. Decided to email after waited for so long and then..."
- "In November 2011 we purchased a 4 month old English Bulldog puppy from Jess Durkin..we already had rescued a 1 1/2 year old bulldog and even though we still have..."
- "I bought a box of Suzy Qs and opened the package and got a weird chemical smell. I could barely choke down one ***, I threw the rest out and..."
- "I don't understand how you advertise a purfume sale but no one has any stock some of the warehouses state that they never received any to start with and others..."