Jet Blue - the most inconvenient way to control the TV.
Jet Blue Airbus 321 from New York to San Francisco has screen controls mounted into the arm-rests.
Why???!! Why not the touchscreen similar to how most of the other airlines have installed nowadays.
I ended up constantly switching my own channels and channels and volume of the people sitting next to me. Controls are located on top of the armrests and people constantly press them with their elbows.
Other shocking things for me were $5 movies and paid blankets, but those ones I can at least accept and understand.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- not thinking about average consumer
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Product or service
- Onboard Service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I flew from Oakland to Burbank on Mother's Day 2015. I read the inflight entertainment guide in the seat back and shared the information contained therein with the man..."
- "DELTA is a Joke! After seeing bolts lose on a DELTA 767 engine and taking pictures of it I tried to call Delta. I wanted them to be aware of..."
- "I was appalled at how the service on this airline has declined since I last used the airline in 2012. They were one of the best back then. Now they..."
- "i ordered 2 books from Barnes&Noble.com. the box arrived opened and taped back shut with 2 little pieces of 1/2" scotch tape(the kind we all use to wrap gifts not..."
- "I bought a new wagon like 3 months ago and now I am having tire and rim separation even though the tires are prefectly pumped also all 4 wheels are..."
- "On March 27, 2012 I visited the Whataburger on Cooper across from Rooms to Go in Arlington, TX. I went through the drive through to get breakfast around 8:30..."
- "I bought a primo bottom loader water cooler it also Wiil give u hot water for tea etc. I had it for 6. Months and both functions failed. ..."
- "I have had many issues!! 1. They have my insurance for my vehicles jacked up!! The lady who contacted me to resolve it gave me a NON WORKING email to..."
- "We went to arby with my two children and when i approach fountain michine to get soda i noticed a puddle of nasty water i said something and they..."