Jet Blue - the most inconvenient way to control the TV.
Jet Blue Airbus 321 from New York to San Francisco has screen controls mounted into the arm-rests.
Why???!! Why not the touchscreen similar to how most of the other airlines have installed nowadays.
I ended up constantly switching my own channels and channels and volume of the people sitting next to me. Controls are located on top of the armrests and people constantly press them with their elbows.
Other shocking things for me were $5 movies and paid blankets, but those ones I can at least accept and understand.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- not thinking about average consumer
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Product or service
- Onboard Service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Dear United Airline Customer Care, My name is Ning Wu. I have purchased UA tickets of RIC to NKG, Feb. 10, 2016 and NKG to RIC, Feb. 24, 2016. United Conf#..."
- "United PetSafe almost killed my Greyhound on July 3, 2013 on our flights from San Diego to Boston. My dog and my cat were never allowed out of their crates,..."
- "I am very disappointed in your services. I was SUPPOSE to have a flight out of Clarksburg, WV on July 7th, 2016, however, that did not happen. My flight was..."
- "Where do I begin.... We have had nothing but issues with Ryan Homes. To start, quality of work is bottom of the barrel. After moving in, it became immediately apparent..."
- "Someone stole my credit card information and made two purchases. The genius purchased the items using my address and attempted to drop ship them to his address but was too..."
- "Our storage unit was broken into in October 2016 - the thief was caught in plain sight by my wife..."
- "I ordered a hoodie on 04-21-2015. I received an email stating that it had been shipped. Obvious that was a lie because it still has not arrived. I am more..."
- "Instagc.com itself is not a scam. The website is great if you want to earn a little of extra spending money. Its the people running the site that are the..."
- "I feel I got ripped off cause the dresses I got was not a dress it's a shirt I got this to wear for my birthday next Wednesday but..."