Verified Reviewer

Updated by user Jul 20, 2023

Hello , I must to share with you that I had so many issues with your flight on JetBlue on July 18This is my first time experience with your company. I must say that I’m very, very disappointed.

I don’t even know how to describe the whole situation.First of all I never flew on any airline the plane are super dirty / filthyIncluding jetBlue, terminal at JFKThe ground team a very nice and polite Chicago, O’Hare flight attendant very unpleasant I can say they are rude. Or miss behave but definitely not pleasant person. Both team was on the flight from Chicago to Boston final destination via JFK transfer.I don’t understand the weather related issue. It’s behind our control customer an airline company but I think that JetBlue.

Needs to do everything to make it much more easier on the customer when there is six hour delay. The team should between how to handle those situation.Wi-Fi in-flight did not work TV screen are glitching etc …Flight attendant requested to help but the only answer was, I don’t know (very nice and professional)My luggage was outside during the stormy weather for several hours evenThe luggage tag is unclear for reading. I have damage to my suitcase the zipper does not open properly.

All my clothes are wet and muggy.Food voucher received a $12 can you please tell me what can you buy a JFK airport for $12 when water cost $6 I think you can do better than this for over eight hours delay. Looking to hear back from youMr Makno

Original review updated by user Jul 20, 2023

Awful service never had such bad service

First trip on jet blue and my last one

Will never see me again !!!

My luggage was several hours in the rain

Damage my clothes didnt know until I got to the hotel now they denied my claim because of over 8hours delay

Beside aircraft super dirty never ever been experienced such thing

$12 food voucher at jfk when water cost $6

Wi-Fi does not work on flight

Screen delete

User's recommendation: Do your self a favor and don’t use.

Preferred solution: Compensation.

JetBlue Airways Pros: I thought so.

JetBlue Airways Cons: Very dirty aircraft.

Comments

chat-icon

Please avoid publishing any personal information and promotional content

JetBlue Airways Reviews