1.4K views

Dear JetBlue

After arriving at Boston/Logan airport and being in new england for three weeks I made my return trip home to Florida. Upon arrival at the airport with a ticket that was purchased the first part of May I was informed that I would have to pay an addtional charge of my second bag.

I did hear that this procedure was going into effect the first part of June, however I feel that any ticket that was purchased and your passenger was on their return trip home should have not been charged. These tickets were purchased roundtrip in advance and I feel that it was unfair to hit up the passengers on their return trip for the a luggage fee.

I also observed a family of five trying to check in and being told that they would have to pay an addtional 200.00 in luggage fees again after they had already puschased their round trip tickets. Just what if they did not have a credit card or I did not have a credit card, then what?

Again I understand the need for the second bag charge and would support it for a future ticket, however I feel that it was unjust to hit up passengers on their return flight for this charge.

I have always enjoyed flying on Jetblue however i will now make other plans for different airlines regardless of the price difference. I don't mind being charged, but it was the SURPRISE of oh by the way you now owe us more money for your second bag and you need to pay it now or the bag doesn't go on the plane.

Just a reminder that we are your profit and should be treated fairly.

B. Allison

Review about: Jetblue Airways Flight.

Had an Experience with JetBlue Airways?

Comments

ransom

The problem with the airlines is that since the airlines were deregulated, the prices have gotten much lower.What's wrong with that you say?

Now the prices are so low that low class riff raff can afford to fly and they are, in general, incredibly rude and obnoxious.

Besides, now that the prices are low, the airlines cannot provide good service but people still demand high level services at low level prices.Ain't gonna happen folks.

Have you been ripped off by jetblue?

We help thousands of people just like you to get JUSTICE

File your Lawsuit Today

Contact 212 709 8141

Running Springs, California, United States #26502

Worst customer support I've ever received.I was given misinformation about what time I needed to check in and missed my flight.

I was then charged a 100 rebooking fee for their mistake. Will never fly JetBlue again.

BTW Butch ID# 65252 was the rudest supervisor I've ever conversed with.

Thanks Jetblue

Sogndal, Sogn Og Fjordane, Norway #22962

YOU PEOPLE ARE ALL RETARDED!!!HAVE YOU EVER WORKED FOR AN AIRLINE BEFORE?

PUT URSELVES IN THEIR SHOES!!

THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE A DAY COMPLAINING, SCREEMING, CURSING, FOR 8 HOURS WHEN YOUR TRYING TO DO THE BEST YOU CAN!!GIVE ME A BREAK PEOPLE!!

Kayenta, Arizona, United States #17740

just got screwed off of a flight by Jet Blue. The rudest, most inhumane airline i have ever encountered.