2.3
Additional Fees
Level of Comfort
Quality of Food

After I finally thought I found an airline that I could trust and didn't want to nickel & dime everyone, you became just like the other discount airlines that screw their customers. I had a problem with my seat and I was very uncomfortable so I tried to move to an empty and available seat after liftoff and was told I couldn't unless I wanted to pay an additional $40.

What kind of *** is that? I needed an isle because I am 6'6" and have long legs and the entire exit row was empty and to deny me an opportunity to move over greed? No more! I am now going to Southwest and not looking back.

You lost a loyal customer that talked up you airline.

I was a walking advertisement for Jet Blue. I am done with Jet Blue.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of attend was not helpful. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of jetblue airways inflight service. Jetblue Airways needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned jetblue airways inflight service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Jetblue Airways. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Delta Airlines.

Comments

Beaverton, Oregon, United States #1274003

Its not greed its called consistencey.It would not be fair for others who paid the extra money for an exit row,to then allow you to move there for free.the exit row seats are limited so therefore the only way to be fair is to charge extra for the exit seats.alot of airlines do this.

Beaverton, Oregon, United States #1260716

Yes it is not fair for the people who do pay to upgrade.

Altamonte Springs, Florida, United States #1257162

So you are tall and think because of that you are entitled to sit in seats with cost more. Don't be so cheap.

Pay for first class on another airlines or cough up the $40 for an aisle seat.

Besides if people can move, why shouldn't an older lady get the seat, even if she is only 5'4". Don't be so self absorbed.