Bellevue, Washington

We arrived at orlando international airport at 6:30pm to 7:30 pm and waited untill our flight, which was at 9:55pm going to newark nj, So we arrived at the departure grate at 9:25pm and the plane already had left! Hoping and willing that there are empty seats for my two little girls ages 4 and 9, that are now sleeping on a bench, from11pm untill 8am. If that's the way to help jetblue terrific job!!!

Review about: Jetblue Airways Flight.

Had an Experience with JetBlue Airways?

Comments

Former Flyer

Flights cannot leave less than 10 minutes prior to departure time UNLESS cleared by air traffic control AND system ops.

Also, flights will NOT depart more than 10 minutes early IF there are passengers that show as checked in, but not yet at the gate. (This being most likely do to tight connections and/or Security.)

So, that being said, methinks you missed your flight by not being at the gate on time.

Delta Airlines - Dangerous and DIsgusting Delta Airlines "On Monday, May 8, I flew from MCI to LAX on what was supposed to be one of your newer Embrayer jets. What pulled up to the gate was a..." Read more Etihad Airways - Missing my cabin language Etihad Airways "On May 17th 2017, in EY 271 Fly from chennai - abuthabi,i miss my red safari box type cabin language inside the flight itself, in my cabin language i have..." Read more Flydubai sucks! Avoid these airlines!!! Flydubai "These horrible airlines ruined my vacation! I was travelling from Kyiv, Ukraine to Sri Lanka with my family: my husband and 8 years old daughter. We booked the trip including..." Read more Jetblue Airways Customer Care Review from Orlando, Florida JetBlue Airways "Was at the gate while the employees argued that we were not getting on the plane and hitting and punching things called manager and nothing we were running due to..." Read more Lowes Roofing Installation Lowes "LOWES ROOFS LEAK!!!. LOWES Guaranteed roof would not leak Contract called for replacement of all bad roof decking, LOWES put shingles over rotten wood with a 3 inch hole in..." Read more Little Caesars - Worst Ever!!! Little Caesars "Perhaps my experience wasn't the worst but it definitely made me furious. My daughter and I went in of a Friday evening. They had obviously been a bit busy but..." Read more Danger! Must Cure Obesity Company giving dangerous medical advice and selling fake products Must Cure Obesity Co "Be careful out there consumers with this company and it's sister companies Gastric.care, Gastric Bypass Alternative, and Roca Labs. I am a healthcare professional and was asked by a patient..." Read more Jomashop - Damaged watches, poor customer service Jomashop " I want other customers to be clear, JOMA SHOP are heinous and I will never ever purchase with this company again. My fossil watch was delivered to me with..." Read more