We arrived at orlando international airport at 6:30pm to 7:30 pm and waited untill our flight, which was at 9:55pm going to newark nj, So we arrived at the departure grate at 9:25pm and the plane already had left! Hoping and willing that there are empty seats for my two little girls ages 4 and 9, that are now sleeping on a bench, from11pm untill 8am. If that's the way to help jetblue terrific job!!!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Missed Flight
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Jet Blue - the most inconvenient way to control the TV. Jet Blue Airbus 321 from New York to San Francisco has screen controls mounted into the arm-rests. Why???!! Why not..."
- "After purchasing a Business class ticket for a flight from Chicago to Shanghai and experiencing a delay, mid-flight I noted that the reclining system of my seat and the entertainment..."
- "Not a very good first time experience, left Orlando Flordia on a Friday night was heading to las vegas,nv. We were going threw Texas when some one rear ended the..."
- "Bad experience!! I took the trip from Vegas to LA and the driver (he claim his name to be Tim or Kim) drop us off in the wrong spot. After..."
- "I took my 18 week old Siberian Husky to Banfield to be chipped, and he came out with PARVO. He died 9 days later. They admitted he could have contacted..."
- "The worst builder ever we're at seven months after closing every room has spackle on every wall these warranty representatives there like used car salesman they will come out promise..."
- "Having worked for nine years and had Frontier service as long. They have Tech's that will add services to your billing and until you discover it they won't return any..."
- "Instant Bulk SMTP Instant Bulk SMTP is an outgoing email service that will allow you to send emails from your email address either you have your own software or you don’t..."
- "We purchased a new zero water pitcher and filled once a day for 24 straight days using for our coffee. The 25th day i poured a glass of water..."