Bellevue, Washington

We arrived at orlando international airport at 6:30pm to 7:30 pm and waited untill our flight, which was at 9:55pm going to newark nj, So we arrived at the departure grate at 9:25pm and the plane already had left! Hoping and willing that there are empty seats for my two little girls ages 4 and 9, that are now sleeping on a bench, from11pm untill 8am. If that's the way to help jetblue terrific job!!!

Related: JetBlue Airways - Review about Positive Experience from Staten Island, New York

Review about: Missed Flight.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Jetblue Airways Flight
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with JetBlue Airways?

Comments

Former Flyer

Flights cannot leave less than 10 minutes prior to departure time UNLESS cleared by air traffic control AND system ops.

Also, flights will NOT depart more than 10 minutes early IF there are passengers that show as checked in, but not yet at the gate. (This being most likely do to tight connections and/or Security.)

So, that being said, methinks you missed your flight by not being at the gate on time.

Etihad Airways - Missing my cabin language Etihad Airways "On May 17th 2017, in EY 271 Fly from chennai - abuthabi,i miss my red safari box type cabin language inside the flight itself, in my cabin language i have..." Read more Jetblue Airways Website Review JetBlue Airways "Worst website ever!!! Down for weeks at at time. Cannot login in to TrueBlue account. Too many redirects attempting to login. Constantly getting errors when searching for fares. Phone service..." Read more Plusmar S.A. Took My Money And Never Took Care Of Me And/Or Any Of My Complaints, Period!     A Very Selfish, Greedy Company To Travel With! Plusmar "2535 Hauser Boulevard Los Angeles, California 90016 Wednesday, December 21, 2016 c/o V.I.P. Corporate Executive PLUSMAR S.A Ruta Provincial 36 N° 1225 K.M. 24, 500 Florencio Varela, 1888 Argentina 54..." Read more Passenger Smoking on American Airlines Flight 2515 American Airlines "I was seated in first class (5B) and started to feel like I could not breathe and my eyes were watering, then I looked over to see the passenger in..." Read more Dunkin Donuts - Almost Slipped And Fell In This... Dunkin Donuts "I stopped into my local Dunkin Donuts about 6:15 in the morning and it was very busy as everybody and their Uncle wanted hot coffee and something to eat. I..." Read more Lord And Taylor - Feeling Offended Lord And Taylor "Today I went to Lord & Taylor to get a sensor removed from a pair of pants that I bought on 5/14/17. I had my receipt to prove that I..." Read more AIRBNB BLOCKS CUSTOMER COMPLAINTS! Airbnb "I sent them my problems on twitter because they asked and THEY BLOCKED MY ACCOUNT! "I am extraoridinarily unhappy and feel unprotected and violated by Airbnb during my last few..." Read more AliExpress account is temporarily unavailable Aliexpress "Do not buy anything on AliExpress! These are a bunch of criminals, who stole your money through *** quality items. When you open disputes to get your money back and..." Read more