Review about Jetblue Airways Flight from East Hartford, Connecticut
My luggage and it's contents were soaking wet when coming off the belt in Ft Lauderdale on 10/24/15.It had obviously been dropped in a puddle front side down for long enough to have the contents of the front compartment soaked and subsequently ruined.
Our car was waiting for us (as we also were 1/2 Hr late arriving) and there was no one in the vicinity to speak with.
I paid $30 extra for this??Sucks!!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Jetblue Airways Flight
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "My parents and I took Megabus from Bristol to London and we have had the worst experience EVER. A group of barbarians (from the jungle/forest) were shouting throughout the journey..."
- "In March I had a shockingly bad MegaBus experience on various levels, and I've heard of similar from friends. When I got home that night, I wrote a review..."
- "I am writing to let you know that not only will I never fly with your incompetent and immoral airline ever again, I will never tell recommend your airline and..."
- "I stood in line for roughly 25 minutes. ..only one person to serve and cashier the order...good food but horrible service. ..not going back to panda @danbury fair mall since..."
- "Braintree, MA AMC Theatre I must say is the filthiest theatre I have ever been in. Several years ago you upgraded, the cost to take your family to a movie..."
- "I purchased this pocket hose may 2015 the model number is 9729802403 I only used it a few times when not in use it was put away in a box..."
- "thanks for always give us the best quality kitchen cabinets, i must say, your service and price is very good, your serivce make me very happy. It is really an..."
- "why is it that when i upgrade defences a few days later i have to upgrade again on same defence once i have maxed it for its town hall level..."
- "Let’s start it all over because I think Airbnb don’t have any idea about the absurdness of what’s happening. Airbnb said that: “Airbnb really appreciates what I’ve been doing..."