Worst experience ever.Was treated worse then a inmate.
They had a forth of there flight full and we couldnt move back a row to emergency seating . We r both former military so if plan crashed we would of been able to help the passangers. As for the staff i would leave them in plane and hope they learn clients is what keeps there flights from going. Bankrupt.
Irate would be a under statement As u can see in photo seats were completely empty and instead of acomidating guest they do not care. I will fly delta for now on for a few bucks more i could of flew delta.
Had free earphones,blankets, food, drinks.Jetblue is a mistake i will never make again.
More Review Details
|Level of Comfort|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Number of Destinations|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Product or service
- Airplane Seat
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "My parents and I took Megabus from Bristol to London and we have had the worst experience EVER. A group of barbarians (from the jungle/forest) were shouting throughout the journey..."
- "Several weeks ago, I wrote of several concerns about the performance of Allegiant Air. The response I received from someone named "Anonymous" (of course) ended with "Get over it!"..."
- "This is a complaint we submitted to Frontier Airlines. If we receive any resolution, I will update. Flight 409 on 7/2/16. My boyfriend and I were flying to Denver..."
- "I eat at panda express a lot especially at the yucca valley one and this time it was repulsivethe food was way burned the rice was dry the food was..."
- "First of all let me say that I have saved for a very long time to buy quality furniture. My family has been an Ethan Allen buying family. We have..."
- " I stopped by the McDonald's located at 3026 N. Hampton Road, I Dallas, TX 75212 to buy something to eat and charge my phone (which was completely dead). Around..."
- "DIGREGORIO & MENICI is business registered with the Office of the City Clerk of Boston. The file number is 14001751. The address is 152 Salem Street #3, Boston, MA 02113...."
- "RUN RUN RUN 2 weeks turned to 6. and still not done they ordered the wrong tub and order the same $33 ceiling fan (a request was made to upgrade from the..."