JetBlue Airways - Review about Airplane Seat from Rancho Santa Margarita, California
Worst experience ever.Was treated worse then a inmate.
They had a forth of there flight full and we couldnt move back a row to emergency seating . We r both former military so if plan crashed we would of been able to help the passangers. As for the staff i would leave them in plane and hope they learn clients is what keeps there flights from going. Bankrupt.
Irate would be a under statement As u can see in photo seats were completely empty and instead of acomidating guest they do not care. I will fly delta for now on for a few bucks more i could of flew delta.
Had free earphones,blankets, food, drinks.Jetblue is a mistake i will never make again.
More Review Details
|Level of Comfort|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Number of Destinations|
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Product or service
- Airplane Seat
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I received one of these "Award Notifications" from "US Airlines" the other day in the amount of $1350.00 for 2 round trip tickets to anywhere in the US. Mine..."
- "I reserved a flight, within 12 hours, I had to cancel and could not get ahold of anyone. I emailed and got a response telling me I had to call..."
- "Sir, ma'am, or more than likely automated machine, "Customer relations" as your airline calls it is appalling. When my flight was delayed 2 hours because there was no crew for the..."
- "First of all let me say that I have saved for a very long time to buy quality furniture. My family has been an Ethan Allen buying family. We have..."
- "I eat at panda express a lot especially at the yucca valley one and this time it was repulsivethe food was way burned the rice was dry the food was..."
- "I have no idea who these *** crazy psycho chics were. I am not from the area. I was in town for the night and went here to eat. These..."
- "I have been working for IDC as a high-tech recruiter. IDC is filled with new and latest technology and I learned many new strategies and techniques while working for IDC...."
- "In November 2011 we purchased a 4 month old English Bulldog puppy from Jess Durkin..we already had rescued a 1 1/2 year old bulldog and even though we still have..."