Rancho Santa Margarita, California
2.0
Level of Comfort
Number of Destinations

Worst experience ever.Was treated worse then a inmate.

They had a forth of there flight full and we couldnt move back a row to emergency seating . We r both former military so if plan crashed we would of been able to help the passangers. As for the staff i would leave them in plane and hope they learn clients is what keeps there flights from going. Bankrupt.

Irate would be a under statement As u can see in photo seats were completely empty and instead of acomidating guest they do not care. I will fly delta for now on for a few bucks more i could of flew delta.

Had free earphones,blankets, food, drinks.Jetblue is a mistake i will never make again.

Review about: Jetblue Airways Flight.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Had an Experience with JetBlue Airways?

Comments

The exit row seats are available for an additional cost.

Regardless if they are empty or not, it is a product that is to be sold.

The company used to let people move there when they made the seat rows larger.

However, people do pay extra to sit there and become upset if someone moves there and not pay.

Also, if the company does it once, people like you come back and make a scene by saying "well, I sat there free last time".

Oh, and your statement of leaving the crew behind in an emergency is EXACTLY why no one wants you seated there. For someone that claims to be "military", that is not a humanitarian statement and makes me doubt that you served our Country.

You're former military and you can't put two sentences together without making mistakes?You need to go back to school and learn how to write and spell.

I'm appalled at the lack of knowledge among the adults in this country.It's embarrassing.

to Anonymous #1009066

I'm appalled they said they would leave the staff in the plane of there was an accident!That statement makes me doubt they are really former military.

My father and grandfather are both veterans and would never dream of leaving anyone behind, no matter how mad they were at them.

Disgraceful.This poster makes me sick!