Verified Buyer

2.5

Long story short I am a Marine Corps vet and flew from LAX to Seattle and purchased the $15 priority security for myself and my wife. At lax I spoke to a jet blue representative and a TSA young lady and both didn't know anything about the jet blue purchase as of where I should go.

I tried getting my refund over the phone and was told I should have tried harder to locate the special expeditious lane. Ok...if I asked 2 employees and they could not tell me or guide me to someone that could help me, that's not my fault. Jet blue stated customers should look harder and find the location of the priority line ?? Cmon...there wasn't anything even on my boarding pass or anything stating where this imaginary line was and NO SIGNS AT ALL IN LAX to direct you.

I honestly will never fly jet blue again and as a 50 year old male I made it a point to type this frustrating experience. It's not about the $30 I spent, it's the response I was given that it's the customers job to find the location that's not there.

If you sell a product please tell your employees where that product is. Shame on you guys for your poor business relations with those that pay their hard earn money to travel.

User's recommendation: Fly another airlines.

Location: Long Beach, California

Comments

chat-icon

Please avoid publishing any personal information and promotional content

JetBlue Airways Reviews