Verified Buyer

My original flight number was ISIDXR and I had reservations in the amount of $237.80 for a one-way ticket for both me and my wife. I had a very bad experience with a blood clot in my leg, and I had to change the date of my flight when I went to change the date and everything was through I wind up getting charge $657.82 originally 237.80 for the flight $40 for the seats $200 for the fees $43 from MX fseats double again !

56.88 for taxes if you add up all these charges, it comes to 591.56

Not $657.82 I am very disappointed in jetBlue. Please be advised that I go back-and-forth a Florida at a regular basis, and I have five children that come and visit me once a year with the kids and family. They made me get a jetBlue card for many years cause I was using United airlines so I gave it a try and got to JetBlue card. When I had this problem too change the date United Airlines worked with me and even gave me a lower price because it was available If somethings not adjusted with your accounting and as this is the way you treat your customers I have no other choice but to destroy your cards and pay the bill.

The customer service that I spoke to in Florida said it was no use talking to anybody. I waited for a long time we no body answering after she put me on hold.

My name is Vincent Fiorito and Susan Fiorito,please have somebody get back to me to discuss this problem. I hope you can adjust this billing as of this date I cannot recommend JetBlue for for the flight especially for my family

User's recommendation: Not good.

Location: Newark, New Jersey

Comments

chat-icon

Please avoid publishing any personal information and promotional content

JetBlue Airways Reviews