On a September 2017 Jetblue flight, near the end of the flight the attendant got on the loudspeaker to ask if anyone was interest in applying for a JetBlue / Barclay credit card, for which in exchange "you will qualify for two round trip tickers anywhere in the continental United States" Newly retired, this sounded appealing to my wife and I who recently realized we would be on an often traveled JetBlue retirement route from NY to Florida. We applied, were approved.

No miles credited...I called Barclay and was told we needed to charge $1,000, we did. I called the next month and was told we had to let a full billing cycle after our charges. I called the second month and was told two billng cycles must pass. We got 15,000 miles....not the 50,000 miles needed to "....qualify for two round trip tickers anywhere in the continental United States" I have spoken to both Barclay monthly for four consecutive month only to have them pass the buck to each other.

It was inferred to me that the flight attendants have reward / motivation to get the most passengers. That figures. The attendant lied to get us to apply. Interesting to note that in none of the prior communications and discussions with either Barclay or Jetblue was the discrepancy between the 15,000 and 50,000 miles brought forth, it was always just wait until next month.

Sp now I'm four months into the deal and have been offered a $50 voucher and a promise to improve attendant training. I'm willing to bet the misleading flight attendant got more than that.

Review about: Jetblue Airways Flight Attendant.

Reason of review: Mislead by employee with intent.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments