Verified Reviewer

2.0

What happened on the plane wasn't nice to me a lady was in my seat she got on the plane first because she was in a wheelchair I understand but she was a Stand By passage so if they would have asked me in front. I would have gave up my seat in the beginning I understand she's a old lady, she had a accident, but the change my seat and then put me all way in about a lady with niece to share her seat because she didn't want to sit by the baby.

But still, it wasn't a nice film and to be on a plane on a wet seat, my husband has to sit in a wet seat. That aint and change my husband's seat. They only changed my seat. It was a nice film in.

And I paid for that seat, it would have been nice if they would have called me in the beginning and ask me if the lady could sit by the window OK they put the lady on the plane froze and she was in the middle. I had the window seat and my husband had the owl seat and they put the lady in the middle, she wiped herself as she sat in the middle seat, and then she had to move to the window cause she was too big for me to climb over her. I understand she's a old lady but still, they shouldn't do something better.

That's why I was a lady on the plane. Watching to see who was gonna sit in the seat with the lady.

User's recommendation: They should call the customer upfront if they have a standby person who's gonna set in the middle.

Preferred solution: I just want you to do the right thing please The clothes I had doing I put them in the garbage. That's the money I lost on my coat .

Comments

chat-icon

Please avoid publishing any personal information and promotional content

JetBlue Airways Reviews