Verified Reviewer

2.9

To whom it may concern,

I recently purchased a jet blue vacation package to Jamaica from August 23rd through August 28th. Our return flight, 2356 to Newark Airport from Sangster Airport in Montego Bay.

The leg of the trip back was a disaster and created high levels of anxiety and stress for me and my family. On the flight of August 28th, we were told that a family was experiencing a domestic coflict. In response, they were put off the flight. As a result of their evacuation and accessing their luggage, it further pushed our schedule back and eventually the flight was canceled.

This 6:04pm flight, was pushed back several times and eventually at about 10pm, we are being placed on a bus to Negril, an hour and a half drive.

The next morning, we are expected to be back on the bus at 6 am for a 10:30 am flight.

With great expectations, that we would leave on time without disruption, we traveled back to the airport. Unfortunately, one of the flight attendants, Xyna, had another passenger taken off the flight with her mother. She was 16 years old, the same age as my daughter. (Whose birthday gift was this trip.

) This 16 year old young lady was accused of "rolling her eyes" at Xyna, the fight attendant, who screamed, "this is my flight and im not having this. " the flight attendant seemed unhinged and felt like a bully. We were afraid to make eye contact with her for the duration of the flight, as she might have interpreted any facial distortion as "disrespect."

Thus again, the flight was delayed. Might I add, my 26 year old son, who is newly employed, lost a day of work and will not be compensated.

The fact that Jetblue sent us an apology note accepting no responsibility for these faux pas, is astounding.

We are left to deal with the fall-out of these set of circumstances is very disappointing, after spending thousands of dollars on this trip, using your airline.

I believe compensation is in order. It's the least you could do.

Sincerely,

Nicholine Charles

JetBlue Airways Pros: Efficient.

JetBlue Airways Cons: Cancel alot with no compensation.

Comments

chat-icon

Please avoid publishing any personal information and promotional content

JetBlue Airways Reviews