Additional Fees
Level of Comfort
Number of Destinations
Quality of Food

I am writing to explain and get an answer and response from your customer service department how you are going to correct the lack of service and complete utter disregard for your customers based on my recent experience on April 7, 2017.I booked a flight to FLL from PHL 4-6 months in advance of our trip (record locater EHJOGL) on the 7th.

This was a round trip ticket with return on the 14th from FLL to PHL. The ticket was for 5 people including my three young children. In the afternoon on the day in which the flight was to *** I received a text message and email saying the flight was delayed to 7:35pm. I called the JetBlue number as did my assistant Christine Kaplan inquiring why the delay and was there any chance the flight could be canceled.

(Please refer to the recordings of the call, which state that the calls my be recorded for quality assurance. I sure hope they were recorded). We both called because I thought it was unusual for a flight to be delayed so much in advance and wanter to understand why. We were both told the flight would NOT be cancelled and that is was misc.

maintenance issue. Upon parking our car, paying for luggage and going through security, my first stop was the Jetblue gate where I spoke to the service personnel and was told there where was a maintenance issue with the plane and they were getting another plane. About an 45 minutes before the now delayed takeoff time, I was sent a text message/email that the flight was canceled. With the flight cancelled, I went to the JetBlue service desk again.

I was explicitly told that they could do nothing, that I was to go get my luggage from baggage claim immediately or they weren’t responsible for it if i did not go get immediately. I was also told nothing could happen for 30 minutes until it was determined what would be done with the passengers and that I would get an email with flight alternatives. I also called you support number as I waited. The only email I got was “you flight is canceled sorry”.

I called your service department 3 three times and each time after waiting 15-25 minutes as I was to be transfer to a manager the phones were disconnected. I even explained to the representatives that I kept been hung up on when they were transferring me and if that happened again could they kindly call me back. Third time again after a 30 minute wait I was disconnected again. You clearly have a serious problem with either your phone system of your service personnel clearly don’t know how to work a phone.

Again I implore you to review the recording of the calls. To be hung up on 4 times and having the flight cancel were to say the least discouraging and frustrating. Please look up the recordings of the call to service department! I only wish that this would have been the most troubling part of these developments.

This was just the beginning. Finally two hours later, I was able to get a representative on the phone. I explained that we need to get to Florida ASAP as I had an important business meeting and we had a religious holiday Monday. I told the representative that we would be willing to fly into ANY airport in Florida including West Palm, FLL, Miami or even Orlando.

Also I said we could change leaving airports, that we could fly out any of these airports (PHL, JFK, Laguardia, Newark, Baltimore or Washington). We just need to get to Florida as soon as possible. The answer we got was that the SOONEST we could get to Florida was late Monday night, missing my important business meeting and missing our religious holiday. But that they would be willing too refund our money.

Refund our Money was the response to ruining a trip the was booked far in advance. A refund that it quite obvious considering JB cancel our flight and there was no flight to take. The offer from JetBlue was a big ZERO We had no choice but to start driving the 17 hour trip with all our bags in the car and 5 passengers. Jet Blue was not interested in helping and extremely indifferent.

I am sure many people would be alarmed but this utter indifference to our situation.

Why would anyone flying out of Philadelphia choose JetBlue knowing this.I can assure you American Airlines at the very least would have had us on a flight the next morning and would have put us up in the Marriott while we waited.

Review about: Jetblue Airways Flight Booking.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with JetBlue Airways?

Comments

Denver, Colorado, United States #1329661

"I was explicitly told that they could do nothing, "

Nothing they can could do means just that.Do you think if they could do something they would just to get you out of their face?

They can't fix planes or conjure up another aircraft.

"important business meeting and we had a religious holiday Monday."

What kind of turkey would book something so important on a discount airline?

When you hit that accept button you agreed to what happened.

Sorry didn't read it much less check on the airline you pinned your business hopes on.